Wednesday, April 18, 2012

birthday card for Paula


Paula is positively delightful in every way. And she is my sweet mom-in-law. And this is her birthday card. I was excited to get out my knife again, which is an improvement. The beachball of death has been spinning on the right side of my brain lately.


A cut paper card like this is pretty easy to do if you are careful and have a sharp blade. I draw/print the design backwards on the back side of the card stock, then make all the tiny cuts first, then the big ones. Actually, while I was on a roll I made another one. I always need birthday cards.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I'm sure your mum-in-law will be really pleased to receive hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! they are so pretty. Well done!

    barnicles

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will treasure this. You seem to have endless card ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards! Glad to see you're 'back at it' again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and just for the record, it's now possible to subscribe to comment threads again. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Larissa,
    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. (You can find more info on my Blog).

    Thank you for being such an inspiration.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Very RR-esque of you. :) When you gonna come down here and do a tute with me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natalie, that is so sweet! Thanks for the nomination.

    Robyn, let me arrange to sell a kidney so I can buy my plane ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is 'positively delightful in every way'! I'm sure she had a wonderful bday with family surrounding her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely. I too, love paper cutting with a knife.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!